At Dynotech we know the Mazda platform inside out, we have you covered on all software platforms including EcuTek, MazdaEdit, COBB, Versatune
EcuTek, MazdaEdit, COBB, Versatune
With the popularity of Mazda’s Mazdaspeed3 & 6, RX-8 and MX-5, tuning options to get the most out of your car have never been greater. Usually though this will require you to purchase a new ECU to replace the factory computer in your car. While a replacement ECU is a great option, it can also be an expensive exercise and in some builds these costs can be hard to justify.
Factory ecu tuning gives you the best of both worlds by turning your factory computer into a fully tuneable ECU for a fraction of the price of an aftermarket ECU.
Compatible with a wide range of Mazda ECUs produced (see list below) these software package st allow us to optimize the fuel, ignition, boost (where applicable), throttle control and torque management mapping in most late model Mazda ECUs.
Our software interfaces with the ECU through the factory diagnostic port and doesn’t require any cut wires or other irreversible modifications.
The benefit is that your stock ECU is already much more sophisticated than most standalone ECUs and is intricately designed to run your engine perfectly.
Dynotech keep all the factory hardware which allows us to optimize the tune the same way the factory engineers do it.
The results are more power, more torque and better fuel economy, all with the peace of mind of the factory safety features built in to your stock ECU.
Our software will also support turbochargers, superchargers, aftermarket cams, larger injectors and just about any other modification you can think of. Best of all, your car will still have the perfect cold start and idle speed control that it did when it was stock. These can be very difficult to replicate with an aftermarket ECU.
- Cost effective tuning solution
- Optimize your tune to suit your specific modifications
- No cut wires needed, a totally invisible modification.
- Retain your factory cold start and idle speed performance
- Fit larger injectors, turbos or cams
- Compatible with popular upgraded airflow meters
- MazdaSpeed3/MPS3 1st generation [all markets]
- MazdaSpeed3/MPS3 2nd generation [all markets]
- MazdaSpeed6/MPS6 [all markets]
- Mazda CX-7 (2.3 DISI Turbo) <2010MY [all markets]
- Mazda CX-7 (2.3 DISI Turbo) 2010MY+ [all markets]
- Mazda CX-7 (2.5NA) 2010MY+ [all markets]
- Mazda MPV (2.3 DISI Turbo) [JDM/ADM]
- Mazda MPV (2.3NA,3.0NA) [JDM/ADM]
- Mazda3 (1.6NA, 2.0NA, 2.3NA, 3.0) 1st generation [all markets]
- Mazda3 (1.6NA, 2.0NA, 2.5NA) 2nd generation [all markets]
- Mazda3 (SkyActiv 2.0NA, 2.5NA) 3rd generation [all markets]
- Mazda5 (Premacy) (2.0NA, 2.5NA) 2nd generation [all markets]
- Mazda6 (1.8NA, 2.0NA, 2.3NA) 1st generation [all markets]
- Mazda6 (1.8NA, 2.0NA, 2.5NA) 2nd generation [all markets]
- Mazda6 (SkyActiv 2.0NA, 2.5NA) 3rd generation [all markets]
- Mazda MX-5 (1.8NA, 2.0NA) 3rd generation [all markets]
- Mazda RX-8 (SE3P) 2003-2011MY+ [all markets]
- Mazda2 (1.3NA, 1.5NA) 3rd generation 2007+ [all markets]
- Mazda CX-5 (SkyActiv 2.0NA, 2.5NA) [all markets]
NOTE: If your car isn’t on this list, email us and we can confirm if your car is supported.